2021 Le Cadeau Vineyard Pinot Noir

Product Image
2021 Le Cadeau Vineyard Pinot Noir
2021 Le Cadeau Vineyard Pinot Noir

We are very excited to release our second Oregon Pinot Noir from Le Cadeau Vineyard on Parrett Mountain in the Chehalem Mountains of the Willamette Valley.

Tasting notes

Bright and brilliant red hue. The aromas are beautiful, sensual, and gorgeous. Out of the glass leap aromas of foot stomped berries including marionberry, cherry, and raspberry. There are notes of crushed rocks, earth, light toast French oak, and Chanel perfume. The mouth feel is pure Willamette Valley Pinot Noir with a touch of Burgundy. Freshness predominates with flavors of crushed red berries, barrel spices, bright acidity, and hints of fresh herbs. 

Production notes

Le Cadeau Vineyard was planted in 1999 on Parrett Mountain in the Chehalem Mountains of the Willamette Valley by Tom and Deb Mortimer.  2.7 tons of Pinot Noir was picked on September 17. We destemmed 63% of the clusters, adding the remaining 37% of the clusters without destemming. The blend is 33.4% clone 667, 25% clone 113, 16.7% Maria clone, 8.3% Pommard, 8.3% clone 777, and 8.3% clone 667.  The grapes were fermented with two yeasts specific for Pinot Noir and punched down twice daily. At completion of fermentation the Pinot was gently pressed and barreled down to three French oak puncheons; one new and two used. The Pinot Noir rested on the lees for 10 months and was bottled unfined and unfiltered.

Other notes

INGREDIENTS & ADDITIONS: Pinot Noir grapes, yeast, yeast nutrients, tartaric acid, French oak, and sulfur dioxide. 

VarietalPinot Noir
Varietal Composition100% Le Cadeau Vineyard Pinot Noir
VineyardLe Cadeau Vineyard
Acid5.3 g/L
Residual Sugar<0.1 g/L
Volume750 ml
Bottling Date08/22/2021
Cases Produced155
Country of OriginUNITED STATES
State of OriginOregon

Le Cadeau Vineyard

33.4% clone 667

25% clone 113

16.7% Maria clone

8.3% Pommard clone

8.3% clone 777

8.3% clone 667 

Brett Isenhower

Add to Cart
Price $45.00
Add to Cart
Subtotal: $0.00
Shopping Summary

There are currently
no items in your cart.

Loading... Modal Background

Please wait while we process your order...